Information about Coronavirus and safety
The safety of our guests and team members are priority for us as d we follow all rules and regulations issued by global and local government closely.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- Increased cleaning of public areas and surfaces frequently touched by guests and team members.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, elevator control panels and credit card terminals.
- All staff members and guests / newly arrived guests are requested to measure their body temperature upon entering the hotel
- Additional stations of hand disinfection, and increased focus on the importance of good hand hygiene procedures for our team members. On line check in and on line check out will be held in order to avoid Exchange of documents.
- All staff must wear surgical masks while on duty.
- Staff and guests are encouraged to apply alcohol-based disinfectant which is available at the aparthotel
- Breakfast services will be served exclusively on room service basis
In an effort to reduce the risk of contamination for our guests and team members the following services will be affected during your stay:
Limited cleaning services for guests staying beyond one single night. Including change of linen and towels. Special rules will apply for guests, who stay longer periods in our hotel.
What can you do?
- Wash your hands frequently or use our dispensers with hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid handshakes and hugs
- Cough into a paper towel that you throw away. Then wash your hands.
- If you do not have a paper towel, cough in your elbow to prevent air droplets from spreading,
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.
We appreciate your kind understanding and hope soon to be able to return to our normal service levels.
We would like to thank you for your trust and loyalty during this time and we are looking forward to welcoming you as soon as possible.
The Management of Lisbon Arsenal Suites